Brand new site finally here!
After months of hard work, my brand new website is here and I couldn’t be happier.
‘Secret Singers’ is all about harmony singing groups and is aimed particularly, though not exclusively, at those people who love to sing but usually sing in secret such as inthe bath or shower, in the car or whilst doing the vacuuming – especially when no-one is around!
People have lots of reasons for singing secretly but the same stories crop up time and time again:
- I can’t sing
- The teacher told me to mime at hymn practice
- I am an embarrassment to my family when I try to sing
- Even my children tell me to stop
- I couldn’t join a choir because I don’t read music
- I don’t know what kind of voice I have so I would be uncomfortable joining a choir
However, so often these comments are accompanied by a heartfelt wish to be able to sing and join in with others. If that sounds familiar to you, this is where ‘Secret Singers’ comes in.
Let me reassure you. I work according to the principles of the Natural Voice Practitioners’ Network and believe that singing is everyone’s birthright and that this natural form of expression should not be denied to anyone.
I would greatly appreciate feedback so let me know what you think by adding a comment to this post.